These diagnoses lacked sufficient evidence to support their continuation within the terminology.
Definition of the NANDA label
Pattern of urinary function that is sufficient to meet elimination needs and can be reinforced.
• Express your desire to strengthen urinary elimination.
• Urine is straw colored with no bad smell.
• Specific gravity is within normal limits.
• Diuresis is within normal limits taking into account age and other factors.
• Adopt the proper position to empty your bladder.
• The fluid intake is adequate to satisfy
• Urinary elimination.
• Urinary bladder training.
• Management of urinary elimination.