Definition of the NANDA label
Balance pattern between fluid volume and the chemical composition of body fluids that is sufficient to meet physical needs and can be reinforced.
• Expresses desire to improve fluid balance.
• Stable weight.
• Moist mucous membranes.
• Adequate food and liquid intake for daily needs.
• Straw-colored urine with a specific gravity within normal.
• Good skin turgor.
• There is no excessive thirst.
• The diuresis is adequate in relation to the contribution.
• There is no evidence of edema or dehydration.
• Fluid and electrolyte management.
• Handling of liquids.
• Liquid monitoring.
• Neurological monitoring.
• Promotion of self-care.