Definition of the NANDA label
Development of a negative perception of self-worth in response to a current situation (specify).
Development of a negative perception of self-worth in response to a current situation.
• Verbal reports that the current situation challenges your personal worth.
• Self-negative verbalizations.
• Indecisive, non-assertive behavior.
• Evaluation of himself as incapable of coping with the situation or events.
• Expressions of hopelessness, distrust and worthlessness.
• Developmental changes (specify).
• Alteration of body image.
• Functional impairment (specify).
• Loss (specify).
• Changes in social role (specify).
• Lack of recognition or rewards.
• Unconscious behavior with established values.
• Failure, rejection.
At risk population
• Developmental transition
• History of abandonment
• History of abuse
• History of loss
• History of neglect
• History of rejection
• Pattern of failure
• Functional impairment
• Physical illness
• Self esteem.
• Psychosocial adaptation: life change.
• Grief resolution.
• Decision making.
• Enhancement of self-esteem.
• Emotional Support.
• Enhancement of body image.
• Support in decision making.
• Facilitate grief.
• Facilitate grief: perinatal death.
• Increase coping.
• Advance guide.