Definition of the NANDA label
The Risk of urge urinary incontinence is the probability of involuntary emission of urine associated with a sudden and intense sensation of urinary urgency.
Susceptible to involuntary passage of urine occurring soon after a strong sensation or urgency to void, which may compromise health.
- Effects of medications, caffeine or alcohol.
- Detrusor hyperreflexia due to:
– Kidney stones
- Disorders of the central nervous system above the reflex arc of urination.
- Instability of the detrusor muscle with impaired contractility.
- Involuntary sphincter relaxation.
- Ineffective elimination habits.
- Reduced bladder capacity.
- Atrophic urethritis
- Atrophic vaginitis
- Bladder infection
- Decrease in bladder capacity
- Detrusor hyperactivity with impaired bladder contractility – Impaired bladder contractility
- Treatment regimen
- Urinary continence.
- Urinary elimination.
- Stress management.
- Urinary bladder training.
- Management of urinary elimination.
- Urinary habit training.