Definition of the NANDA label
State in which the individual is in danger of presenting a disorder in the circulation, sensitivity or mobility of a limb.
Susceptible to disruption in the circulation, sensation, and motion of an extremity, which may compromise health.
• Mechanical compression (tourniquet, cast, bandage).
• Orthopedic surgery.
• Trauma and wounds.
• Vascular obstruction.
• Burn injury
• Mechanical compression
• Orthopedic surgery
• Vascular obstruction
• Adequate peripheral neurovascular perfusion.
• Risk control.
• Healthy behavior.
• Neurological monitoring.
• Monitoring of vital signs.
• Monitoring of the skin condition.
• Control of peripheral perfusions.
This diagnosis will retire from the NANDA-I Taxonomy in the 2021-2023 edition unless additional work is completed to bring it up to a level of evidence 2.1 or higher.