Definition of the NANDA label
Risk of change in serum electrolyte level that can compromise health.
Susceptible to changes in serum electrolyte levels, which may compromise health.
• Endocrine dysfunction.
• Fluid imbalance (eg, dehydration, water intoxication).
• Impaired regulatory mechanisms (eg diabetes insipidus, syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion).
• Kidney dysfunction.
• Side effects related to treatment (eg medications, drains).
• Compromised regulatory mechanism
• Endocrine regulatory dysfunction
• Renal dysfunction
• Treatment regimen
• Water balance.
• Neurological status.
• Risk control.
• Electrolyte management.
• Fluid and electrolyte management.
• Handling of liquids.
• Liquid monitoring.
• Neurological monitoring.
• Vital signs monitoring