Definition of the NANDA label
State in which the individual is in danger of lacking enough physical or mental energy to develop or complete the daily activities that he requires or wants.
Susceptible to experiencing insufficient physiological or psychological energy to endure or complete required or desired daily activities, which may compromise health.
• History of intolerance to the activity.
• Circulatory and / or respiratory problems.
• Bad physical shape.
• Inexperience of the activity.
At risk population
• History of previous activity intolerance
• Circulatory problem
• Respiratory condition
• Energy conservation.
• Tolerance to the activity.
• Energy management.
• Promotion of exercise: extension training.
• Promotion of exercise: balance.
This diagnosis will retire from the NANDA-I Taxonomy in the 2021-2023 edition unless additional work is completed to bring it up to a level of evidence 2.1 or higher.