Definition of the NANDA label
Pattern of hours of sleep that provides adequate rest, allowing the desired lifestyle, and that can be reinforced.
A pattern of natural, periodic suspension of relative consciousness to provide rest and sustain a desired lifestyle, which can be strengthened.
• Expresses desire to improve sleep.
• The amount of REM sleep and sleep is consistent with developmental needs.
• After sleeping, he manifests a feeling of being rested.
• Has some sleep-inducing habits that promote an adequate pattern.
• The use of drugs to induce sleep is occasional or infrequent.
• Energy conservation.
• Encourage sleep.
• Energy management.
• Health education.
• Nutritional management.