Definition of the NANDA label
Pattern of perceptions or ideas about oneself that is sufficient for well-being and that can be reinforced.
A pattern of perceptions or ideas about the self, which can be strengthened.
• Manifestation of wishes to reinforce self-concept.
• Express satisfaction with thoughts about self, sense of personal worth, role performance, body image, and personal identity.
• Actions are consistent with the feelings and thoughts expressed.
• Shows confidence in their abilities.
• Accept their strengths and limitations.
• Control of distorted thinking.
• Orientation of reality.
• Enhancement of self-esteem.