Definition of the NANDA label
Pattern of performance of activities by the person himself that helps him achieve health-related objectives and that can be reinforced.
A pattern of performing activities for oneself to meet health-related goals, which can be strengthened.
• Expresses wishes to increase independence in maintaining life.
• Expresses wishes to increase independence in maintaining health.
• Expresses desire to increase independence in maintaining personal development.
• Expresses wishes to increase independence in maintaining well-being.
• Expresses desire to increase knowledge of strategies for self-care.
• Expresses a desire to increase self-care.
• Control of the pathology.
• Control of depression.
• Comfort level.
• Effective self-care.
• Self esteem.
• Agreement with the patient.
• Medication management.
• Increase coping.
• Behavior modification.
• Emotional Support.
• Self-care management.
• Therapeutic guides.
• Favor family involvement