Definition of the NANDA label
Pattern of expectations and desires that is sufficient to mobilize energy for personal benefit and that can be reinforced.
A pattern of expectations and desires for mobilizing energy on one’s own behalf, which can be strengthened.
• Expresses desire to improve the ability to set achievable goals.
• Expresses desire to improve confidence in possibilities.
• Expresses a desire to improve the congruence between expectations and wishes.
• Expresses desire to improve hope.
• Expresses desire to improve interconnection with others.
• Expresses desire to improve problem solving to achieve objectives.
• Expresses a desire to improve the sense of meaning in his life.
• Expresses a desire to improve spirituality.
• Spiritual health.
• Spiritual support.
• Facilitate spiritual growth.
• Give hope.
• Decreased anxiety.
• Emotional Support.
• Support in decision making.