Definition of the NANDA label
Pattern of exchanging information and ideas with others that is sufficient to meet the person’s vital needs and goals and that can be reinforced.
A pattern of exchanging information and ideas with others, which can be strengthened.
• Manifestation of wishes to improve communication.
• Is able to speak or write.
• Form words, phrases, use language.
• Express thoughts and feelings.
• Uses and interprets non-verbal cues appropriately.
• Expresses satisfaction with the ability to share information and ideas with others.
• Communication skills.
• Improve communication: speech deficit.
• Active listening.
• Facilitate learning.
• Improve communication: hearing deficit.
• Improve communication: visual deficit