Definition of the NANDA label
Pattern of tranquility, relief and transcendence in the physical, psychospiritual, environmental and social dimensions that can be reinforced.
A pattern of ease, relief, and transcendence in physical, psychospiritual, environmental, and/or social dimensions, which can be strengthened.
• Expresses a desire to increase comfort.
• Expresses a desire to increase the feeling of satisfaction.
• Expresses a desire to increase relaxation.
• Expresses a desire to increase the resolution of complaints.
• Comfort level.
• Effective self-care.
• Spiritual growth.
• Self esteem.
• Agreement with the patient.
• Medication management.
• Increase coping.
• Behavior modification.
• Emotional Support.
• Self-care management.
• Therapeutic guides.
• Encourage family involvement.
• Relaxation therapy.
• Environmental management: environment.
This NANDA diagnosis is classified under Class 1 (Physical comfort), Class 2 (Environmental comfort), and Class 3 (Social comfort).