Definition of the NANDA label
Involuntary loss of urine associated with overdistention of the bladder.
• Bladder distention.
• High residual volume after urination.
• Observation of involuntary loss of small amounts of urine.
• Reports of involuntary loss.
• Obstruction of bladder drainage.
• Dysynergia of the external detrusor sphincter.
• Hypocontractility of the detrusor.
• Fecal impaction.
• Severe pelvic prolapse.
• Side effects of anticholinergic drugs.
• Side effects of calcium channel blockers.
• Side effects of decongestant medications.
• Urethral obstruction.
• Bladder outlet obstruction
• Detrusor external sphincter dyssynergia – Detrusor hypocontractility
• Severe pelvic organ prolapse
• Treatment regimen
• Urethral obstruction
• Urinary continence.
• Urinary elimination.
• Tissue integrity: skin and mucous membranes.
• Urinary habit training.
• Immediate evacuation.
• Management of urinary elimination.
• Urinary incontinence care.
• Perineal care.
• Sporadic catheterization.