Definition of the NANDA label
Impaired urinary elimination is the state in which the individual experiences a disorder in the emission of urine.
Dysfunction in urine elimination.
- Urinary incontinence.
- Urgent need to urinate.
- Urinary retention.
- Difficulty starting the urine stream.
- Anatomical obstruction.
- Sensory and motor impairment.
- Genitourinary tract infection.
- Anatomic obstruction
- Sensory motor impairment
- Urinary tract infection
- Urinary continence.
- Urinary elimination.
- Urinary incontinence care.
- Urinary bladder training.
- Management of urinary elimination.
This diagnosis will retire from the NANDA-I Taxonomy in the 2021-2023 edition if no specific related factors are developed.