Definition of the NANDA label
State in which the individual manifests an inability to carry out or complete bathing and hygiene activities by himself.
Inability to independently complete cleansing activities.
• Difficulty purchasing bathroom and cleaning supplies.
• Inability to wash the whole or part of the body.
• Difficulty getting water or getting to a source.
• Inability to regulate the temperature and flow of water.
• Inability to dry the body.
• Difficulty getting in and out of the bathroom.
• Decreased or lack of motivation.
• Weakness or tiredness.
• Severe anxiety.
• Difficulty perceiving a body part or spatial relationship.
• Perceptual or cognitive impairment.
• Neuromuscular and musculoskeletal impairment.
• Environmental barriers.
• Alteration in cognitive functioning
• Impaired ability to perceive body part
• Impaired ability to perceive spatial relationships
• Musculoskeletal impairment
• Neuromuscular impairment
• Perceptual disorders
• AVD personal care.
• Personal care: bathroom.
• Personal care: hygiene.
• Help with self-care: bathing / hygiene.
• Education for health.